Sunday 27 September 2015

MRI

Annnd we're away!! MRI = tick!! The show is officially on the road....

The MRI itself went fine...it was noisy and a little more claustrophobic than I thought it would be but I was proud of myself that I managed to swallow my nerves and panic and just relax through it. My doctor should have the images that were taken by now but I imagine he is far too busy and important to trouble himself to reveal anything to me until absolutely necessary. I wait with bated breath!

Apart from that I have just been celebrating being off the antibiotics with a few glasses of wine and plenty of forbidden foods. The diet is getting back on track tomorrow though. Then in 1.5 weeks, it's on to the hysteroscopy...and then...WHO KNOWS?! Exciting times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment